The Blackhead Museum would like to determine the foot print of the Star of Sea stone church built in 1861 by Bishop Mullock. Little information is known about how the building looked except that there were four other churches built between 1859-1863 by Mullock that were similar. The only one left standing is in Ferryland. The Museum would like to determine what area it needs to protect to preserve this information. We know where the church was located but do not know the size that it was.