Access to e-learning, Extended Reality (XR) and multimedia production facilities and networking infrastructure.
Equipment and software for producing e-learning, XR and multimedia educational programing.
Software and computer equipment for quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
Software and networking infrastructure for conducting online surveys.
Transcription and translation services.
Active Research Interests:
- E-learning and continuing health professional education.
- Digital, mobile and social media technologies and health.
- Extended Reality (XR) and rural health professional education and training.
- Interprofessional education assessment methods.
- Resuscitation skills deterioration and retention.
- Low and high-fidelity simulation usage and effect on learning outcomes.
Emerging Research Interests:
- Health professional education methods, systems and policy.
- Virtual Care, Telehealth and interactive health communication systems.
- Rural and remote health education.
Past Research Interests:
- Continuing health professional education and technology-based distributed learning.
- Psychosocial support via technology-mediated systems.
- Interprofessional education approaches.
- Program evaluation and health professional education.
Integrated Nursing Access Program Evaluation
Literature Review, Environmental Scan and Report on Continuing Education for Health Care Providers in Canada
Digital Health Revolution: Patient Perspectives of Digital Health in Newfoundland Labrador
Extended Reality (XR) Demonstration Project: Potential Applications to Rural Medical and Health Professional Education and Training in Central Regional Health Authority